Are you serious about being a successful entrepreneur and building a business you love? Growing up on El Paso’s “well off” side of town, not lacking for anything, Kenya Alu lived life with rose colored glasses.
At age 18, she found herself in an abusive relationship which resulted in a pregnancy, marriage (in that order) and then divorced before the age of 20. Having to recover from abuse, she struggled with self esteem and her world was shattered as she tried to pick up the pieces
Kenya is now married with 3 children, working from home and helping others achieve success. She currently has a team that reaches beyond 6,000 individuals.
She has always believed that character, integrity, and personal responsibility are the determining factors in one’s success.
Kenya Alu’s Favorite Success Quote
- “Success is not final, failure is not fatal it is the courage to continue that counts.”
-Winston Churchill (Click Here To Tweet)
Kenya Alu’s Business Failure
- Kenya has had so many failure’s she doesn’t look at the individually, but the one she chose to talk about was a BIGGIE.
Kenya Alu’s Entrepreneurial Light bulb Moment
- While Kenya was working as a struggling nurse, one thing happened that changed everything.
What Kenya Alu Is Most Excited About In Her Business
- Kenya is most excited about the launch of her new cosmetic line.
Kenya Alu’s Small Business Resource
Kenya Alu’s Top 3 Book Recommendations
- How To Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- 21 Indispensable Qualities Of A Leader by John Maxwell
Make Sure You Grab Your 100% Free Gift Below…