Are you serious about being a successful entrepreneur and building a business you love? Nia Imani is the Empire Owner of Fabulous Life International and proud mother
of three beautiful children ages 21, 19 and 12. She’s been in the Real Estate & Finance
Industry for over 15 Years.
Nia Imani has held various Corporate positions that range from Loan Officer, Loan Processor and Loan Review Analyst. She knows the Real Estate process from all sides of the deal. She’s always had the FAB FACTOR and developed a BOLD personality early in life.
She bought her 1st home at age 23, it turned out to be her 1st investment property too.
In 2005 when she put it on the market in preparation for a relocation to Atlanta, the home had tripled in value. Needless to say that transaction opened her eyes to the possibilities that could be created through Real Estate.
Nia Imani’s Favorite Success Quote
- [spp-tweet “”I refuse to be defeated because Greatness is in my heart!”-Nia Imani”]
Nia Imani’s Business Failure
- Nia was on track to retire by 35 and everything went south (literally).
Nia Imani’s Entrepreneurial Light bulb Moment
- Nia’s “Aha” Moment happen when she realized something very powerful about having it ALL in life.
What Nia Imani Is Most Excited About In Her Business
- Nia is most excited about seeing the manifestation of her vision happen right before her eyes.
Nia Imani’s Small Business Resource
Nia Imani’s Top 3 Book Recommendations
- Millionaire Real Estate Agent by Gary Keller
- Millionaire Real Estate Investor by Gary Keller
- Purpose Driven Life by Wallace D. Wattles
Make Sure You Grab Your 100% Free Gift Below…