Are you serious about being a successful entrepreneur and building a business you love? Curt grew up in a small town in Nebraska. In 1996, after struggling through school, he received his P.H.D. (Public Highschool Diploma).
Without a college education he took the only job I could get — phone sales. He was promoted within the company and was relocated to Texas, where he lives today. He left the telemarketing business many years ago (thankfully), to pursue much more fulfilling entrepreneurial endeavors.
He began marketing on the internet, more specifically on Social Media networks, about 8 years ago.
Curt has had the great honor to speak in front of tens of thousands of individuals over the last few years at numerous seminars, conferences and events on the topic of Social Media advertising and promotion.
Today, he runs a successful Digital Marketing Agency and he’s had the privilege to work with a wide range of businesses including several internationally recognized speakers, authors, television and internet personalities, professional sports organizations and a ton of small business owners.
Curt Maly’s Favorite Success Quote
- [spp-tweet “”How would the person I would like to be, do the thing I’m about to do!”-Jim Cathcart”]
Curt Maly’s Business Failure
- Curt’s biggest failure was a pretty interesting moment. This will help you in a MAJOR way.
Curt Maly’s Entrepreneurial Light bulb Moment
- Curt’s “AHA” moment was when he saw someone make $400k in 3 hours. How?
What Curt Maly Is Most Excited About In His Business
- Curt is most excited about his 5th grade equation to running ads and literally printing money.
Curt Maly’s Small Business Resource
- Autoresponder Madness
- Jon Benson’s 3X VSL
- Todd Brown’s Funnel
- Ryan Leveat Survey
Curt Maly’s Top 3 Book Recommendations
- 4 Hour Work Week by Tim Ferris
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- Think & Grow Rich by Napolean Hill
Make Sure You Grab Your 100% Free Gift Below…