Are you serious about being a successful entrepreneur and building a business you love? Scott Colby and is the the owner of SC Fitness, LLC and the creator of Fit For Photos, where we helps women look and feel beautiful, fit and strong for a professional photo shoot.
Scott graduated with a Masters Degree in Biomedical Engineering from The
University of Virginia in 1995, and did several years of human movement science research before getting into the fitness industry.
Since getting into the fitness industry in 1999, he has worked with literally hundreds of people both personally as one-on-one clients and in his Women’s Only Bootcamps that he used to run in Dallas, Texas.
And that doesn’t even include the thousands of men and women he’s consulted with and helped in his online businesses, teleseminars, and other products.
Scott is an internationally known fitness professional, speaker and a best-selling co-author of the book, Total Body Breakthroughs.
Scott Colby’s Favorite Success Quote
- [ctt title=”Life Begins At The End Of Your Comfort Zone!”-Gary Halbert” tweet=”“Life Begins At The End Of Your Comfort Zone!”-Gary Halbert” coverup=”b_IHB”]
Scott Colby’s Business Failure
- While working a research job at a hospital in 1998, Scott had an opportunity to move to another state for which seemed like a great opportunity. It actually ended up falling through, which left Scott struggling. Find out all the details and how this all turned around in a major way.
Scott Colby’s Entrepreneurial Light bulb Moment
- Early on in Scott’s business, he had his first book and coaching program but wasn’t seeing the results he desired. While attending an event, Scott had a speaker say ONE THING that lead to Scott making an extra $16,000 in one week in his business and has taken his business to a whole new level.
What Scott Colby Is Most Excited About In His Business
- Scott is most excited his Adventure Trips he does with his clients and most importantly the one he has coming up to Guatemala where him and his clients will be building a school and doing a ton of other cool adventures.
Scott Colby’s Small Business Resource
Scott Colby’s Top 3 Book Recommendations
- Start Something That Matters by Blake Mycoskie
- The Promise Of A Pencil by Adam Braun
- Delivering Happiness by Tony Hsieh
Grab Your 100% Free Gift Below…