Are you serious about being a successful entrepreneur and building a business you love? A young entrepreneur, highly regarded business expert and superstar coach are just a few ways people have described Melissa Krivachek.
Over the last 10 years, Melissa has evolved from managing retail locations for two prominent Fortune 500 companies to becoming a highly sought after small business expert, author, coach and speaker focused on inspiring anyone who will take a few minutes to listen.
Melissa’s vision and strong knowledge of the marketplace has created a mixture of social networking, an online business presence, accountability and a supportive peer group for small businesses owners.
Realizing this need in the marketplace, Melissa took the limits off how many people she could impact and how much income she could generate helping others create six and seven figure businesses as a result.
Since her mid-west upbringing in Fort Atkinson, Iowa Ms. Krivachek has never forgotten the importance of giving back and paying it forward. Ms. Krivachek has given away thousands to various organizations including 20% of all profits to a non-profit in each community she hosts an event. With the ability to impact and influence millions of people along the way.
Melissa Krivachek’s Favorite Success Quote
- [spp-tweet ““Be Bold, Not Wreckless.”-Jim Scholes”]
Melissa Krivachek’s Business Failure
- At the age of 22, Melissa found herself back at home with her parents trying to build her business from their living room. Find out how Melissa overcome this down time in her life.
Melissa Krivachek’s Entrepreneurial Light bulb Moment
- Melissa was devastated when her boyfriend had to go to India for 4 months. Find out how this lead to Melissa publishing 2 books in 56 days and becoming an International Best-Selling Author.
What Melissa Krivachek Is Most Excited About In Her Business
- Melissa is most excited about the ability to impact millions of people across the globe.
Melissa Krivachek’s Small Business Resource
Melissa Krivachek’s Top 3 Book Recommendations
- The Greatest Salesman In The World by Og Mandino
- 10X by Grant Cardone
- How To Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie
Grab Your Free Gift Below…