Are you serious about being a successful entrepreneur and building a business you love? Justin began his direct sales career in 2006. He quickly became the #1 sales representative in the nation for AT&T. Shortly after he became a national trainer across multiple campaigns in the U.S. and successfully trained agents to be top producer’s, trainers, and managers.
In 2009 he started his first sales company which was able to drive over a million dollars in revenue for their first client Clear Wireless in the very first year.
In 2010 he expanded his client base from Clear Wireless to, AT&T, Verizon (in which his organization was #1 sales of complex products), and deregulation of energy on a national basis and drove over 30 million dollars in revenue across the client base.
In 2012 he launched New Age C.E.O.S. in which the focus was on, creating everyone an opportunity for success, from clients, customers, the community, and coworkers.
In 1995, Justin began speaking as a youth minister. He has continued to speak motivationally focusing on training and developing talent of today’s young and upcoming entrepreneurs.
Justin Owens’ Favorite Success Quote
- [spp-tweet ““If who you are could get you what you want, you’d already have it.”-Unknown”]
Justin Owens’ Business Failure
- One business decision left Justin sleeping in his car in Houston, Texas crying with no one to turn to. His other HUGE failure left him expecting a $30,000 deposit which turned into only $25 and no one to buy Christmas gifts for his loved ones.
Justin Owens’ Entrepreneurial Lightbulb Moment
- Justin’s BIGGEST Failure turn into his BIGGEST lightbulb moment. You have to hear this.
What Justin Owens’ Is Most Excited About In His Business
- Justin is most excited about mentoring entrepreneur’s through his company, New Age C.E.O.S
Justin Owens’ Small Business Resource
Justin Owens’ Top 3 Book Recommendations
- How To Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- Awaken The Giant Within by Anthony Robbins
Make Sure You Grab Your Free Gift Below…