Are you serious about being a successful entrepreneur and
building a business you love? Brian Beane’s success is due to a combination of book smarts and street smarts. He believes formal education gives you ‘a platform,’ but specialized knowledge gives you ‘the springboard.’
While obtaining an English degree from Morehouse College, he took more interest in mastering his favorite principles of focus, commitment and concentration. In doing so, he was able to “fire his boss” at age 22 and share his success worldwide.
With his interest in success for others also, Mr. Beane created a training company, Mentor to Millions, Inc, and conducts empowerment seminars to business owners, community leaders, and civic organizations.
Brian Beane’s Favorite Success Quote
- [spp-tweet “”You can make money or you can make excuses, but you can’t do both!”-Brian Beane”]
Brian Beane’s Business Failure
- Brian has a different twist on failure that I think you’re gonna get a TON of value from and help you become unstoppable.
Brian Beane’s Entrepreneurial Lightbulb Moment
- Brian had two very interesting light bulb moments that are going to lead to an additional $10 Million Dollar income stream. Take notes 🙂
What Brian Beane Is Most Excited About In His Business
- You may be surprised what Brian is most excited about in his business, but it’s going to inspire you like crazy and show you want entrepreneurial success is all about
Brian Beane’s Small Business Resource
Brian Beane’s Top 3 Book Recommendations
- Laws Of Success by Napolean Hill
- Conversations With God by Neale Donald Walsch
- Cashflow Quadrant by Robert Kiyosaki
Grab Your FREE Copy Of “The Ultimate Lifestyle Manifesto” Below…