Are you serious about being a successful entrepreneur and
building a business you love? Steve Olsher is known as the world’s foremost reinvention expert. Famous for helping individuals and corporations become exceptionally clear on their WHAT – that is, the ONE thing they were created to do – his practical, no-holds-barred approach to life and business propels his clients towards achieving massive profitability while also cultivating a life of purpose, conviction, and contribution.
He is the New York Times bestselling author of “What Is Your WHAT?” Discover The ONE Amazing Thing You Were Born To Do, international keynote speaker, Chairman & Founder of Liquor.com, and in-demand media guest who has appeared on CNN, Fox Business and other national outlets.
Steve Olsher’s Favorite Success Quote
- [ctt title=”You’ll most regret failing to act, than taking action and realizing what others call failure.-Steve Olsher” tweet=”You’ll most regret failing to act, than taking action and realizing what others call failure.-Steve Olsher” coverup=”_XUrD”]
Steve Olsher’s Business Failure
- Steve was actually on the brink of bankruptcy 3 times. Listen as he shares how he used all of these situations as stepping stones to phenomenal success.
Steve Olsher’s Entrepreneurial Lightbulb Moment
- Listen to what happened as Steve sat bed side as his step father was dying, that transformed his life forever.
What Steve Olsher Is Most Excited About In His Business
- Steve is most excited about being on a continuous growth trajectory and not knowing what’s going to happen next.
Steve Olsher’s Small Business Resource
Steve Olsher’s Top 3 Book Recommendations
- Guerilla Marketing by Jay Conrad Levinson
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
- The $100 StartUp by Chris Guillebeau
It’s Not Too Late To Grab Your FREE Copy Of “The Ultimate Lifestyle Freedom Manifesto” Below…